Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Unisom Fail

Today was my first day on unisom. By on unisom I mean I wanted to try to do what was requested on the regimen I posted yesterday, but all I did was take half of a pill before bed and that's all it took to make today one miserable day. I was a zombie until about 4 oclock. My patients was zero. I know my kids are thinking I am bipolar at this point but all I wanted to do was crawl up into a ball behind my desk and sleep. NOOOO, unfortunately I had to a review for an exam that seemed worthless to do anyway as all my kids wanted to do was talk. Because I felt bad for the handful of good kids in the class I put on my mean teacher face and tried to get everyone quieted as much as possible. Oh well.I ended up breaking down and crying after my last class and told the paraeducator that period what is happening. She was wonderful and very understanding. I suck at keeping secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment