Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Tired, crampy, ug

Oh I feel yucky today.  It started last night with spotting and nausea. When I laid down last night I was dizzy but so tired. Every time I rolled over last night I would wake up and contract. Today I just feel hung over. Very tired and out of it with some nausea and a pulling sensation in my belly. I'm now also having sharp cramping with no pattern. I'm also fighting weepiness...

I called the doc and they are having me come in to get checked out again. Maybe it's today. I keep trying to walk around but get too crampy and too tired.

Also a little TMI but I had "bloody show" last night. I'm not going to describe it. You can look it up. I did not know that it was different than "mucus plug". I lost that 2 weeks ago. But, they are definitely different. Never saw either one last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment