Sunday, October 14, 2012

Prodromal Labor?

Relaxing today with DH and my dad. We've been to soccer practice and played some cards. We've also been cheering the Tigers on two days in a row now!

I read a post on babycenter while vegging and found a link to a blog about Prodromal Labor. It was written very well and really describes what I've been experiencing. I feel a little better knowing that all these contractions can count for something and may just be how my body progresses instead of chalking it all up to "false labor". I hate that term. It makes me angry. I don't think I am self diagnosing but I'll ask my doc about it this week. I don't think it matters one way or another what it is called but after reading the article I think I can be a little more patient.

Bella Dolce Births: Prodromal Labor

No comments:

Post a Comment