Sunday, February 26, 2012

BFP - Oh dear God

Just exactly what the title says. I just never thought I would ever actually get one. I sent DH out this morning for a test after my temp remained up today. That was a first in the last year so I thought maybe we should test again. I am on 11 DPO and mine range from 12-14 for LP. (DPO is days past ovulation, LP means luteal phase, and DH is devoted husband). So what was different this time?

Last time I got pregnant I had the flu just after conceptions. This time I had the norovirus just after conception. I don't think that is a coincidence. The flu makes me do many things differently. I don't drink coffee, I lay in bed for a few days and it is accompanied by a fever which is probably good for conception. The reason I say this is because my temp is normally 97.2 degrees and doesn't usually get much higher. I also noticed much more clear fertility signs this cycle. wow. Do I feel pregnant? no. I had some light cramping yesterday and a little fatigue but other than that I feel normal. I'm not going to fully believe it yet. The line was very light and I know a lot can happen in the first few weeks. If I am still pregnant by the end of the week, it'll be time to get in and see the doctor. Prayers, I need lots of prayers that I can survive this. I guess I better finish up all of my projects this week too before the nausea sets in.

No comments:

Post a Comment