Monday, April 9, 2012

10 weeks

Last week was spring break. Other than this nasty cold, I actually started feeling better. I was eating salads and even meat and only throwing up maybe every other day. Then, yesterday I didn't feel well. It was our first day home. It was Easter so we got up and went to church, I survived the claustrophobia and incense. My mood and the homily sort of dampened my Easter spirit but praise God none-the-less.  But the rest of the day I spent asleep or resting. I couldn't keep my spaghetti down and since then it has been all down hill. After throwing up last night I felt like I was going to again but I got to sleep instead. This morning, in the last 2 hours, I have thrown up 3 times. The last time was about 30 minutes after the 8 mg of zofran. I think if I throw up again I will call the doc. I don't really think there is anything else they can do except maybe IV zofran but MAN am I glad this school district takes Monday after Easter off too.

Yesterday also marks the day we officially went public!

He came, He lived, and He died a horrible death because he knew you and said you are worth it. But He didn't stay dead. Praise God. That is the Easter Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment