2. Church (all saints day)
3. Nurse, for 2 straight hours because we lost the pacifier...
4. trip to ENT where we ran into an unexpected friend but also found out that we don't have a tongue tie:( I was hoping this would be an easy fix)
6. Nurse while looking for a recipe to use up veggies in the fridge
7. Continue to nurse while typing up this modified Moroccan recipe... forgive my lack of capitalization. i am one handing it. Now with the left hand.
8. dictate recipe to husband step by step while nursing
Moroccan Tagine Recipe from allrecipes with the additional modifications recommended.
1 tbs olive oil
1 sm onion
6 cloves garlic
1 peeled and chopped butternut squash (substituted potato and pumpkin)
1 can garbanzo beans
2 carrots peeled and chopped
1 can diced tomatoes with juice
1 14 oz can chicken broth ( i didn't have veggie broth)
1 cup apricots, chopped
2 tbs honey
1 tbs lemon juice
1 tsp salt
3 tsp coriander
1/2 tsp tumeric
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp ginger
dash of cayenne
Saute onion in the olive oil with the spices about 15 minutes (you can add chicken or pork here too). Add the garlic 1 minute before finished.
Add everything else and cook for 30 minutes.